What is all about ?
Jai Jagat : One Planet All People
In the wake of the deepening economic, social and environmental crises, everywhere grows the desire for profound change in our way of life.
The campaign “Jai Jagat“, which means « One Planet All People« , is working to achieve a benevolent World for the whole of the living, where « no one is left behind ».
What are we walking for ?
- To promote Gandhi’s main message, namely non-violence, as a global transformation strategy and a way of living together.
- To make the Jai Jagat campaign, whose marches are an essential component, a tool for the convergence of the forces of change and individual, societal and institutional transformation.
- To promote the knowledge and emancipation of women, young people and the poor as essential actors of this campaign.
- To contribute to raising awareness on the global environmental, social and democratic challenges
- To build on the Sustainable Development Goals (Agenda 2030), through critical dialogue, to fulfil these missions.
What message do we bring to Geneva?
The pillars of advocacy, integrated into the global campaign are :
- Eradicating Poverty
- Removing Social Discrimination
- Reversing Ecological Destruction and the Climate Crisis
- Ending Conflict
What brings us together
- « Being the change we want to see in the world »
- Practice benevolence and care for each other
- To propose if possible, to denounce if necessary
- Respect the ideal of openness, cooperation and inclusion of Jai Jagat in the service of the common good.